The traits of an ACE Member
- Ability to look at critical social and economical challenges and opportunities and find innovative ways to address them.
- They have the internal drive to perform, succeed and achieve.
- They live their life in alignment with their highest beliefs and make a positive difference in the world.
- They have a strong desire to grow professionally by building skills, gaining knowledge, developing competencies and capacity in their field of expertise.
- They are principled, committed and reliable.
- They are open to learning and personal development.
- Willing to share their knowledge and experience with like-minded individuals in an open and authentic manner in order to help them grow and become successful.
- They are role model for Albanian – Canadian community and recognized for accomplishing goals and achievements in their field of expertise or education.
Criteria for Membership in ACE
The main criteria would be the member’s desire for their own progress and contribution to Albanian community.
Albanians, who will be reached out to join ACE, would have achieved at least one of the following:
- Academic Achievement
- Professional Achievement
- Community Achievement
- Entrepreneurial Success
- Pursuing Personal development / Good Character
Interested in becoming a member or referring family & friends to ACE ?
Please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org and include:
- Resume or LinkedIn profile
- Reason for requesting to join ACE
- The name of the ACE referral (if any)
The ACE membership administrator will follow up with you.
If you are a member and would like to refer other Albanian-Canadians who are in alignment with missions, vision and values of ACE, please send them our way. We would love to have them join our society.