ACE Society has developed a new page dedicated to the 2019 Novel Coronavirus (COVID-19) – what it is, it's symptoms and how it spreads, as well as information on Government of Canada response plan including financial and economic support for individuals and businesses.
Please visit our: COVID-19 Information Page
Reopening Ontario after COVID-19
Learn how Ontario is planning to reopen businesses, services and public spaces.
Daily Updates on Numbers
Government of Canada Economic Support
- Learn more about Canada’s COVID-19 Economic Response Plan
- Apply Online for Canada Emergency Response Benefit (CERB) or over the phone: 1‑800‑959‑2019 or 1‑800‑959‑2041
Canada Emergency Wage Subsidy (CEWS)
As a Canadian employer whose business has been affected by COVID-19, you may be eligible for a subsidy of 75% of employee wages for up to 12 weeks, retroactive from March 15, 2020, to June 6, 2020.
This wage subsidy will enable you to re-hire workers previously laid off as a result of COVID-19, help prevent further job losses, and better position you to resume normal operations following the crisis.
For more information visit Canada Emergency Wage Subsidy
Summary of Benefits – Infographics prepared by ACE Society (in english and shqip):
- Support for individuals infographic (english) (image | pdf)
- Support for individuals infographic (shqip) (image | pdf)
- Support for businesses infographic (english) (image | pdf)
- Support for business infographic (shqip) (image | pdf)